Short Trip

5:49 AM



Refreshing my mind, body and soul :D , I decided to follow my mother's vacation to Singapore. We bought "cheap" tickets long time ago, so we could get promotional offering from Air Asia (ticket cost : 400.000 IDR, Jakarta-Singapore-Jakarta). Also, we stayed in apartment (Lucky Plaza, Orchard Road), so we just pay 70 Dollar Singapore/night. We should ensure our vacation was effective and efficient. Hah, Industrial Engineering Jargon :P

I made those Flowery Skirt, Vintage Dress, and Jeans Vest

Anyway, what did I do? Which place I've visit?
Due to it was a really short trip (3 days), I just went to Sentosa Island, Merlion Park, Esplanade, Bugis Street, and absolutely Orchard Road. Because my leave requisition only for 2 days I so need more days to explore this country, I will, next time.

Some pictures that I took. Warning : Lot of pictures are loading :D

At Universal Studio












At Merlion Park



You Might Also Like

9 komentar

Total Pageviews

Followers

Flag Counter

free counters