Friday Night

8:14 AM

Assalamu'alaikum ^^

I came to see Blogger Yard Sale last Friday. I was curious how great the event was, how unique the stuff that they would sell, and how good Mazee fX, The Art Fashion Store, is. Woooa... I felt like entering Brightspot Market, but it has better atmosphere and unique design. You would see  recycled drums, container (petikemas 20 feet, for export import) at their interior, is it unique?. Below some stalls that get my attention.

Colorful bean bags + paintings
Various shawl, are those cute?especially the stripe one.
Old school stuff, see the telephone & camera, super cool.
About the yard sale. Since the beginning, I hadn't have plan to buy any dress or stuff, just want to see how the blogger yard sale was. In my point of view, this kind activity was legen, wait for, dary (HIMYM ^^). Why? Anyone can buy a secondhand stuff from fashion blogger with affordable price, good quality, and  unique design, so everyone can be stylish.











What I wore :
Knitted Pashmina (Up2Date), Inner Hijab (Claro Shop), Stripe Tank + Blazer (ITC Cempaka Mas), Necklace & Bracelet (The Little Things She Needs), Floral Harem Pants (Mainland Heritage, I'm drooling for this flowery pattern), Beige Heels (Bellagio), Purple Bag ( Charles & Keith, a memento from my office friends, thanks ^^)


You Might Also Like

12 komentar

Total Pageviews

Followers

Flag Counter

free counters