Merseyside Derby

8:57 AM

Atmosphere at Es Teler 77 Adityawarman, after Suarez scored a goal. 
Whatta great Saturday night watching Liverpool FC won againt Everton at Goodison Park (overwhelming happy). My friend, Kang Goris, said we're just lucky than good winning this match. Hmmm, I just want to embrace the result. It's still a win, better than lose, right? :)

I love watch (nonbar in Bahasa) LFC every saturday/sunday night with Bigreds. This has been my weekly routine since...I don't know, hehehe. Many of you wonder why beautiful girl like me (LOL) want to mingled with boys & smokes, drive alone from Tj.Priok to Kebayoran than watch at home and sit nicely? It was because:  
  • Chant. We sing & cheer LFC chant, from Anfield Road until You'll Never Walk Alone. A friend of mine, who even went to Anfield shared that the ambience when we sing the chant is totally the same when he watched it live in Liverpool.
  • Friends. I met & make new friends. I met lads and lasses, yes I'll never walk alone. Perhaps I'll meet my future husband here (finger crossed).
  • The place. Do you avoid smoke or have toddlers? don't worry. If nonbar hold in Es Teler 77, they provide separate place upstair. Equipped with sofa and chair, so comfort!
  • Charity. Bigreds has a program named One Goal One Thousand. Donate one thousand for a goal which made during match. 
One Goal One Thousand
Lads & Lasses


When you walk through a storm
Hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark.
At the end of a storm
There's a golden sky
And the sweet, silver song of a lark.

Walk on, through the wind,
Walk on, through the rain,
Though your dreams be tossed and blown.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
And you'll never walk alone,
You'll never walk alone.

You Might Also Like

2 komentar

Total Pageviews

Followers

Flag Counter

free counters