Arabian Night

9:06 AM

Had a great day with my senior high school mates last weekend. We gathered at La Piazza, there was Arabian Night event, where we could find any kind food, from Nasi Kebuli until Sate Domba Afrika, yummy..!

Here some random pictures that I took that night :


And let me introduce some of my friends at senior high school :

Wita, Me, Niken, Anas, Nurul and her son, Aldi

What I wore?
Military T-Shirt (Mom's), Long Vest + Brown Belt (ITC Cempaka Mas), Floral Pants (Zara), Brown Bag (gift from Mom), Flower Ring (PVJ), Bangles (gift from Restu), Watch (dkny), Brown Wedges (Yongki)

Tomorrow I will go to Bandung.. I will buy more fabrics for Mainland Heritage :) Next project : all about winter.

You Might Also Like

19 komentar

Total Pageviews

Followers

Flag Counter

free counters