FASHIONTECH

12:11 AM

Celebrating Harper's Bazaar Indonesia 10th Anniversary, Bazaar comes to appreciate and respect 10 most creative designer in Indonesia, they are : Ari Seputra, Deden Siswanto, Denny Wirawan, Kiata Kwanda, Oka Diputra, Sally Koeswanto, Sapto Djokokartiko, Sofie, Susan Budiardjo, and Wita for BIN House whose interpreted their design with a touch of technology. 

Thanks Restu for the invitation ^^
Unfortunately, we sat on Tribun so we couldn't take picture during the show. Overall, the most favorite designer of mine goes to Susan Budiardjo. I like her minimalist and geometric design. She was inspired by the pages on book and a touch of building that depict a geometric shape. 

Susan Budiardjo's Design (Source : here)

Oh yaaaa.. I met Hanna Faridl from Hijabscarf (we were too busy to talk and eat, so we didn't take any picture ^^) and Jenahara Nasution. Get inspired by Jenahara bold blazer and her unique cage skirt!! Stunning and edgy, is it?. A mother with 1 daughter and a baby (in her belly, I wish you and baby always healthy Mba Je).


And this is my style, soo simple. Currently I love wearing maxi skirt with a touch of fall/winter color. Batwing Paint Brush Top that I bought from Rumah Mode, Maxi Skirt from Zara, Peach Heels from Charles and Keith, and Bag from Capriasi.

Thanks for your sweet comments to my blog recently, I really appreciate it. Insya allah I'll catch your blog soon ;)

You Might Also Like

17 komentar

Total Pageviews

Followers

Flag Counter

free counters